Sunday, March 6, 2016

Makes Me Smile



Who knows, in a few days, I may decide to change something about this layout. However, I wouldn't change a thing about the picture. It is Ashley. It is the real Ashley, the one I don't see as often as I would like. I don't see her near as often as I would like.

Although this photo was taken on Valentine's Day, it just doesn't lend itself to red and or pink flowers; even though she is a lovely flower in God's garden.

 Just wishing I could give her a big hug.  I wish there were not 500 miles between us.

Thinking of good things. The fruits of the spirit are very good things. Ashley reminds me of these verses:
    Galatians 5:22-23. 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

No comments:

Post a Comment