Friday, April 8, 2016

Colorful!



Fads come and fads go and at my age I can't keep up with them...however, it isn't really necessary because my friends and family keep me entertained by them. 

I can't get into this last new thing, coloring ones hair bright colors. Of course, I didn't even get into coloring mine at all. I'll just keep what God gave me. Thank you, Lord...it is so much easier that way.

The story that goes with this layout tickles me. Chelle and the kids went into Chick-fil-A to eat. The kids took a seat and Chelle ordered. Then she told the fellow at the register to deliver it to the table where the kids sat with their purple and blue hair. He glanced at her and said, "I see it runs in the family."   

Sometimes when I'm writing the blog, I feel like Nero fiddling while Rome burned. But then we have
to take a break now and then from the reality of the world around us and rest our minds for a few minutes. That activity and prayer is what keeps me going today. 

God bless you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment