Saturday, April 9, 2016

Horizon Super Squeeze


Is happiness a Horizon Super Squeeze? It surely makes for a contented little girl.

We haven't seen Ava in person for quite a long time, but we are happy to have pictures pretty regularly. She is growing so quickly.

She seems to like her mother's workout gym, because they have this cool area for the kids.
She really enjoys playing with the other kiddos, but she's happy when Mommy comes to get her as well.

I've always felt like there was too much to do and as far back as I can remember, I 'burned the candle at both ends' as a doctor told me when I was in high school.  That never changed. But in spite of my continuing to keep busy, I am not getting everything done. It seems there are not enough minutes from the time I pull myself out of bed in the morning, until I have to go back at night. I'm not sleeping more, it is just the days go sooooo fast.

This is a big question I want to ask God when I get to heaven.  How does that work? Why can my 24 hours go so fast, while this little sweeties' days are so long?

No comments:

Post a Comment