Sunday, April 3, 2016

Only in Colorado


As far as I know this could happen only in Colorado. Here we have long sleeve t-shirts, snow, bright sunshine and lady bugs  all at the same time, February 10th.   

It was a while before I saw the ladybug on Caleb's shirt. I kept wondering why he was looking at the ground. 

If I didn't know that God is in control of the weather, I might fall for this climate change hooey, but I do know that the climate has changed from hot to cold, from wet to dry, from calm to stormy over and over again since the beginning of time. At one time there was no rain.   But then He caused a flood. He warned those he loved to build an ark, a big boat, to house the people whom he would keep safe and two of each animal, and bird. All Noah had to do was listen and obey.

Life is much easier with a trust in God. We know that He controls the weather, only He controls the weather...whatever we do, we cannot control the weather without His consent. It is interesting to watch what He does, while keeping a peaceful mind. All we have to do is praise Him and adapt.

It is a fight of mine at the present to bring down my blood pressure. I know that it is affected by stress and worry. God is the answer. Trust in Him, brings about a more calm spirit. Thank you Father.

And thank you for these precious boys. We love them very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment