Tuesday, May 24, 2016

FaceTime/ Light Sabers



FaceTime is a wonderful blessing for those of us who live far from our grandchildren. It really is the 
'next best thing to being there.'  These pictures are not particularly good, but they will remind us in years to come of our times 'together',  through our iPhones and computers. I always prefer to get out the computer so that I can see everyone nice and large; but generally, we look at these active boys on a smaller than I like screen.  

Since I got my new iMac for Christmas, we have not been able to use my huge screen to see our family. Now it is usually on Ron's laptop.  You can see us up in the corner of the screen.

Light Sabers play a big part in their lives.  This was taken in early April. Sunday when  we FaceTimed, Caleb had a brand new light saber. He had gotten it for graduating from kindergarten.

No comments:

Post a Comment