Friday, May 27, 2016

This Happened


I'm not sure you can read this page...so here is a repeat:

I’m hoping that many of you 
can enjoy thumbing through my books. I certainly enjoy living the experiences and creating layouts, while learning many artistic tricks along the way. IPhones, and computers combined with  Photoshop, make anything possible. Using my iPhone Photo Booth’s effects, I was able to get this uniquely styled photo of myself and my ever present bottle of water. Next  I found a cool patterned paper and with PSE (Photoshop Elements) I was able to change the color combinations. Adding a mask to the photo gave it a new shape. Another mask to lay down some paint underneath was a good touch. Then I layered a frame over all. This all happened because I’m an old lady who has caught onto the techy side of life.  May 27, 2016

I used Scrapgirl's Syndee Nuckles' (SNU) Framed Mask for the mask, frame combination.


I want to post at least one piece of good news 
every day. So for this Friday, May 27, here it is.

1. Indian tribe in NE Montana passes new 
transgender bathroom policy. Leader says 
he would rather be physically
correct than politically correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment