Friday, May 13, 2016

Trim Healthy Mama



Chelle is a very busy lady...home schooling three teenagers is enough, even if there were nothing else  to do, but we all know that isn't the case.

I love this picture of her with the two ladies who developed what they call Trim, Healthy Mama Plan the easy does it approach to vibrant health and a slim waistline. Chelle likes it so well. It isn't like a diet that deprives a person until they can't take it anymore.As a matter of fact, it isn't considered a diet, just a plan for eating healthy. 

They have recipes that, from what Chelle says, are scrumptious and filling. It certainly is a different approach and it has been working for her. she's feeling much better.

I need to go on it myself, but at present we eat out too often...so I'm filling myself with salt that my body abhors.  Sad to say, I'm paying for it.



No comments:

Post a Comment