Sunday, June 5, 2016

Trampoline Hair




If you are reading this early, you might be confused. I hit the publish button before I had written anything. I know this causes Blogger  to send out a message to those of you who have chosen to see my blog regularly.  Sorry, if you do not get this accompanying 'story' along with the picture and have to read it tomorrow. Not that you would really miss much of anything. 

My blogging has lacked something for quite a while now. I'm spending more time making layouts than I have been paying attention to the news. It puts me in an uneasy state to see how the country is falling apart under the present administration and how those who should be uniting to rid us of this plague are quibbling among themselves. Guess what. In case you haven't figured this out yet, you will never find the perfect candidate. Even Reagan was not perfect.   Please pray that God will help you through this, then live your life as he tells you to in his book. If enough people do just that, God will save our country from the grip of the evil one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment