Friday, June 24, 2016

Budding Photographer II


It is fun to watch our young grandson follow in the steps of his father and mother, grandmother and great grandmother. He loves to take pictures. Of course lots of people these days find it very easy to pick up a cell phone and shoot pictures. But, I think he really has the bug.

In the first layout here, he tells little brother where to stand and what to do, then snaps the shot.  The second layout is a little bit more simple, but he got a good photo. 

Seeing them work together in this way will bring us precious memories in the years to come.

Well, it looks like the British people are trying to take their country back. Naturally the pound dropped and precipitated the fall of the DOW here, but the people should be better off taking control of their own country rather than having everything shoved down their throats by out siders.  

The shortened name Brexit made quite a hit and made others think what they might call their home if they were to do the same. I liked what some came up with for OHIO. It is OBYEO.  Pretty clever, I think.

You know where my thoughts come from...the spirit. We need to pray for Britain. We also need to pray that our country will turn around and be run by people with good common moral sense again.

For if we do, God will save our land.

2 CHRONICLES 7:14 KJV 

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

No comments:

Post a Comment