Friday, June 10, 2016



It is now summer. Tomorrow, we expect full blown HOT summer weather. But it was still spring and very pleasant when these pictures were taken in Colorado.

I love the sweet way Caleb poses and smiles for the camera. He is also able to get good results when he is the one taking the photos.

If you are wondering why there are so many of the youngest grandchildren, this is the reason. I need to use them in the order they were taken, so that when I get down to the last 20 pages or so, I'm not making ones that should be in the book that follows the one I'm presently making.

Since we were in CO, there is a significant number of pictures that were taken.

Because of that,  I have several pictures of the older children that I am very anxious to use in layouts. Once in a while, I'll sneak one into this order. I really love the pictures I've been getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment