Saturday, July 9, 2016

Crazy Hair Day


It was crazy Hair Day at VBS (Vacation Bible School) at Caleb and Oliver's church in CO. They did a good job (or their mother did). Oliver decided to add to the craziness with his expression. It is really  fun the see the kids get so much fun out of something like this.

I have to admit, I'm feeling like the rest of the family has been left out for a while, as I've worked on this last book, which will soon be going to the publisher...that is as soon as I can complete an introductory page.  I'm waiting on a chance to get one to one with my laptop and take a selfie. It is a long boring story about why I have not done that yet. You wouldn't be interested...so why am I typing this? Because it is late at night. I have to get up early and my brain is blank...which doesn't seem very unusual these days.

I do plan to get back to a more fair mix of layouts....soon!

Of course I've been thinking, trying to come up with something good to report today...and I have it. I went to a wedding shower for a lady today, whose father graduated with me from high school. He goes to the same church as I and she does as well...at least I see her there often, and she travels a lot with her work. She is 44, never been married, been looking for just the right guy. He is 48 and the same applies, never married and been looking for the right girl. They met through work. They are both very nice people...good personalities and I think they've each made a great decision. I pray that God will be with them as they become one, and that He will lead them through life together.

No comments:

Post a Comment