Monday, August 22, 2016

Boating


With my bad knee and the scorching hot weather this summer, we haven't done a lot of boating...and of course boating makes living by the lake so much more fun. I like to do it myself. It is very calming. And I love to see others who don't live on a lake themselves enjoy the water and wildlife. 

 I'm really wanting a boat ride right now...well maybe not  right  now. It is past 10:30 PM and I actually like to be home by now. But if I had my choice, I would trade in my activities tomorrow for a ride. I'm really missing it. I can see the water from here and it is beautiful. But, it is not the same as floating along with the breeze in my hair.  And it doesn't hurt to stop at the ice cream shop for cones.


Maybe it will take someone other than myself asking for a ride out on the lakes. I can't imagine Ron turning anyone down.

When you lie your head on your pillow tonight, please remember our Father in heaven and ask for deliverance from the evil one's hand. Ask him to save our nation.



No comments:

Post a Comment