Friday, August 19, 2016

Something to Think About


If you can't read what it says...I know it is small... It says," Do you love me because I'm beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?"

That is something to contemplate. Is it that way with people? Can they seem more beautiful if you know them?  Can it be the other way around as well.

We all think our own grandchildren are beautiful. I know mine are.;)   How  does our Father in heaven look at us? Are we beautiful to him? I would guess we are, every one of us are. And which one comes first beauty or love?   Remember the old vicious circle?  I think the prettier (inside)  people are, the more you love them and the more you love them, the more beautiful they appear...and it builds from there.

Go and be beautiful, no matter how you think you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment