Thursday, September 22, 2016

Another Rubik's Cube Best



Aussie surely likes his Rubik's Cubes. I'm wondering if he is spending as much time with them as he had been over the last few years...now that he is in high school and is loaded down with homework.

I imagine he will cram some time into his schedule. And when he visits here later this year, I will bet he will be carrying one or more cubes with him.

I am trying to think of fun things to do while the triplets are here. It seemed  so much easier when they were younger. They love Cedar Point, even though they have been to Disney World not too long ago. But the park is only open one day while they will be here.

I am anxious to see them. It seems like forever sine the last time. How does that happen, when otherwise, it seems like time flies. It just doesn't make sense.

On the political side...the right side...we need to pray without ceasing for this election. I do believe the only way the new Democrats are going to win is by cheating at the ballot box, but I certainly would not be surprised at all if they do that again. It is commonplace in that party. But they would have to do lots of it this time, if they are going to win.  

Still, I wouldn't be surprised it they found a way to do it... However, I am praying that God will keep the election process clean and that those supporting Trump will win out this time.  

I suppose I shouldn't be surprised Trump is doing so well, but with such a bad start, I am.  

Please pray that  people are able to see that the two parties of old are not with us anymore. They are, but in name only. The Republicans are more like the Democrats were and the Democrats are more like the communist party and it shows a preference to Muslims over Christians.





No comments:

Post a Comment