Thursday, September 1, 2016

Tear Down That Wall



Not sure why these pictures did not line up,  but then, I don't understand much at all about computers. It is strange to me how one can follow a set of commands and get the same result over and over and then the computer stops, takes  a stand  and says ' not this time sister'. Oh no, I just don't get it.

While I'm griping, I don't understand why every night recently when I've started my blog, my head begins to ache. OK, I've had enough! I'm ignoring it!!

These pictures were made way back in mid May. At this rate, it could be 2017 before I publish my next book. I feel like I've hitched a ride on a snail.

If you remember, Kim and April were helping their dad demolish the seawall...at least the top 2 or 3 rotting railroad ties. He tells me he didn't ask them to do this and I hope it is true. This is really a man's job!

The job reminded me of Ronald Reagan when he said to Russia, "Tear down that wall."

Of course we are hearing just the opposite from Donald Trump now. His aim is to build an impenetrable wall to protect the people of our country from those who would do us harm.

That is one of the reasons I am for Trump. The main job of our government is to protect our citizens...
not to disarm them.


No comments:

Post a Comment