Sunday, October 23, 2016

AKAICON Nashville



We love our granddaughter and son-in-law; but I just can't understand this ANIME stuff... It is way too counter-culture for me...at least its counter to my nature. I walk in the light and stay away from the dark as much as possible. I guess I'm just too old to appreciate it.

I do however, enjoy seeing Ashley dress up like ANIME characters ...not all the costumes are as  modest as hers are,  but the ones she wears are modest.

We are blessed by our children and grandchildren.

This evening ur daughter Kim came to see us from North Carolina. She said it has been unseasonably hot, in the 90's, there recently and when she got here it was about 48 degrees. Yes, she brought warm clothing. She grew up here, but has been in the south so long that cold is cold!


Don't be out in the cold on voting day. If you haven't voted already, please go to the polls and vote your conscience...remembering that even though King David was  called a man after God's  own heart, he made sinful decisions when he saw Bathsheba. No one is perfect. Some of the greatest of us have sins that can be found by those who really try.

But then there are those among us who practice sin day after day. Of which would God approve? Again, I tell you...God called David a man after his own heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment