Sunday, October 16, 2016

Falls Blessings


I didn't notice this poster as I entered church this morning. I guess there were people between it and me. However, it was the first thing  I saw as I came out after service. I asked Ron to take a selfie of us, but we were  blessed again by a friend who consented to take a picture of us. Thank you, Randy.

Our sermon today was about respecting authority even though we didn't  appreciate what they did, because God had put them there and told us to respect them.  That was a good point, but I wish he had continued  to say  that God puts them in office to either bless us or if we need  it, to punish us. 

Since that is true, I believe we should vote for one who  would  most closely  adhere to the word of God.  

I'm still calling on all of us to pray that we will turn from our wicked ways and keep within the boundaries that Goad has given  us, so that our leader will protect our  country and make it great in his sight again.  And VOTE your conscience.  Yes, don't listen to the drivel on TV. If you have read the Bible, you know what is right and what is wrong, unless you've been led by unscrupulous teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment