Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving


You've heard, "It is the thought that counts." Well, I've often thought when people said that, it meant the gift wasn't the best, but they appreciated the thought. Now,  I believe that is just a negative way of looking at it. Perhaps that is because I found myself loving this scarf all the more because not only is it beautiful and comfortable, but it was very thoughtful of Chelle to hand make it...and with my monogram as well.  In other words, I love it and I love her. Thank you, Chelle.

Tomorrow in Thanksgiving and I am thankful for so much. I'm thankful that God gave me life and a free will, so that I could choose to serve Him. He doesn't force us to do His will. He asks us  to follow Him.

I am thankful for my family, for each one of the children and grandchildren...and my husband as well.

I am thankful that I had great parents who set a good example for me.

I am thankful for my church family, who love each other dearly and offer support for each other.

I am thankful that God taught me to love my fellow man. I, like Him, get aggravated sometimes, but I still want them to find their way to God and be with us in heaven someday. 

Hoping all who read this will have a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration tomorrow.

I'll pray for you. Please pray for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment