Monday, November 7, 2016

New Template


This is the only layout I did today, and it hasn't been completed. I'm still thinking about the journaling, but I want to post it. I'm happy with it so far. The pictures are of our little grandson, Oliver at a river in their area.  

It was easier to do this layout than most. I get supplies most often from ScrapGirls.com, a digital scrapbooking site.  They have very nice kits that adapt well to my style. This morning, they offered a deal on one of their clubs called Scrap Simple. It was a super deal, where one could get it for 1 cent! this month. Yes, that is right. It is a trial offer. I must cancel it quickly, if I don't want to pay the regular price for the monthly sets coming up. 

I can't really explain what it is, but you can probably find it online if you are interested.  The template for making this layout was included in that set. It certainly did make it easy. I just put the pictures in place where I wanted them to be.   It doesn't take any creativity at all, which cuts down on the time needed to finish a project. 

I didn't quite finish because I've run short of time.  Posting anyway.

Please remember to pray for the election tomorrow and vote as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment