Saturday, November 19, 2016

Pumpkin Farm Fun


So far, the boys were having a great time at the pumpkin farm. Feeling silly they put on a good show for the camera. 

Every time I get pictures, I wish I could have been there to enjoy the time with them. It isn't fun living so far away. But thank God for the internet and FaceTime and for parents who like to take pictures and do a good job with a camera.

It's been a full day, and again this is all I was able to accomplish at the computer today. Needing to 'hit the sack' as people used to say when I was a kid. I never questioned what that meant. But now I do. I would really like to know where they came up with that expression.

Good night. Guess I'll sleep on that... too sleepy to google and find out the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment