Sunday, November 6, 2016

Three Favorite Pokemon


This picture was taken of Ashley in August when she found these favorite Pokemon in a local store.

I have practiced Pokemon names, but I can't hold on to them. I could very easily say that they go in one ear and out the other, because that truly represents how well I can retain them. So, as I type these names, Umbreon, Glaceon and Leafeon, I'm forgetting them.

By the way, she did not buy them.

None of us can have everything we want, therefore about 1/2 the people will be disappointed after the election. I pray that God will watch over this election. I pray he will help the one whose aims correlate with His and not Satan's. I pray for protection of the candidates and voters. I pray that all illegal votes will be uncovered and thrown out. I pray for our country to be great again.

No comments:

Post a Comment