Thursday, November 3, 2016

Voting Day



Something cool about the internet, one can jump around the calendar without fear. With this layout, I'm back to summer, August to be specific..  I've been holding onto these pictures, anxious to  do this layout. And all of a sudden I thought...that's what I want to do. That's freedom of expression. No need to fear.  LOL  

These  boys, Caleb and Oliver are in actuality much cuter than birds, but expression is cute. And certainly have a love for insects as they do for all God had made.

Time is speeding by and it will soon be voting day. Oh, I know, people are voting already, but on that day, we will find out whom the people have chosen...at least I hope that is the case.  I also hope that it isn't as close as they say. I am thinking the polls are skewed. It won't be long until we see. In the meantime, I'm praying. Please father, hover over our land as the votes are cast. We could have a lot of trouble finding all the fraud, father;  but,  you see all. I pray you will help us discover discrepancies 
and help us be wise in correcting those 'mistakes'. We need help to keep the bugs  out of voting.  Please father God, keep out country safe through this election and beyond. In Jesus name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment