Friday, December 23, 2016

Play ground Pals


Julia swings with her big brothers. She looks like a happy girl. I believe this is a first for her. The picture was taken October the 23rd.
She is facing a lot of firsts this year. And of course, Christmas is one of the biggest. She has seen Santa. I can't wait to show you a picture of her in tears on his lap.

It is so common for very young children to react that way the first time, but we take them for photos...because of the beautiful memories in the making. Next year, we can look forward to a calmer little girl.

Speaking of tears, it is so sad to see so many young adults who cannot face the fact that they didn't win the election. This is a first for me to observe. While feeling sorry for them, I also get a little angry, not just with them, but  also with those adults in their lives who gave them their own way in every area of their lives. That not only includes coddling parents, but teachers who were not allowed to punish them and administrators who made the 'rules'. It includes coaches who presented each participant in their sport with a trophy...for what? For showing up at least once?  We used to have names for these people such as Pansies, and spoiled brats, but I suppose that is not PC now.  LOL
I no longer feel a need to be PC...as a matter of fact, I strongly feel the need to  oppose those who cater to others who cannot just grow up and smell the coffee.

Whoever you are and wherever you are, I want you to know...you cannot get your own way your whole life! Make the best of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment