Sunday, January 22, 2017

A Magical Vacation


It was the middle of November and the streets were decorated for Christmas, making the Magic Kingdom a bit more magical. This was taken of John's family and Beth's dad and step mom on their first day at the park...such a lovely time.

I have to admit, I'm a little jealous...not in a bad way. I'm super happy they were able to go; but oh how I wish I could do that as well.  Of course that might be a little hard for me. The last time I tried an amusement park a couple of years ago, I did fine. But because of the long drive both ways, we didn't spend the whole day at the park.  And of course, I am older than I was two years ago. Yet in my mind, I could do it just fine. Don't know if we'll ever get the chance to find out.

Guess I should rename my blog for the time being. It will be mostly, if not all, about this trip to Disney until I can finish a book. Then I'll get back to the book about late fall and winter that I've done 1/5 of so far.

Anxious to see what tomorrow brings at the White House. Praying for wisdom.





No comments:

Post a Comment