Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Everyone Likes a Parade




Whether or not this title it true, I don't know. However, I think the Disney Parades are pretty magnificent.  People will wait for quite a while to get a good 'station' for watching.  

John and Beth staked out a position for them to see this parade. It was lots of fun for them all.
It will leave them with Magical Memories for years to come.

Sp;making of magical memories. As far as I am concerned Washington is providing a lot of those now. I don't know how many of you are interested enough in the new administration to watch what is happening. I am. I'm duly impressed with the work ethic of all involved. No lazy people needed.

So far, I'm quite happy with what is happening day to day. Praying for continued progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment