Saturday, January 14, 2017

Missed the Celebration



The story behind these pictures is written on the layout, but I'll reiterate. Confession is good for the soul. 

"This was a gathering to celebrate Phyllis' upcoming birthday on Saturday (today). I missed it because I was stupid. (Still am.) I drove separately to save time...and went to Bravo instead of Brio. It was too late and too many miles away to make the correction; so I went home with a pouty face.  But because I was really happy about the other girls having fun, I smiled for a picture. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHYLLIS!!!

I'm looking forward to seeing Phyllis tomorrow for lunch. Still pretty disturbed with myself for missing the party!

I have to apologize for my blog yesterday. When I posted it, it was fine, but for some reason, it is too wide for the page now. I'm not sure why this happens at times, but it is not the first time for me. 

I figure if it isn't wider than what I've written at the top of the blog, it shouldn't come out wider when posted.  

I would redo it, but am not sure how. Guess I'll have to study up on that.







No comments:

Post a Comment