Monday, February 27, 2017

Packages too Beautiful to Open


It is very difficult for my sensibilities to go back to Christmas for a blog post, but I just finished this layout and like it quite well. From the subjects, our grand triplets, to the gorgeous packages to the  fun I had with the layout itself.  Yes, it will end up in a book to be seen by the family for years, but it just doesn't seem right to post a Christmas theme at the end of February. 

Well, I could be posting skiing, if I had the photos. There are other activities that I could work with...if I had the photos. I'm not taking many of them myself lately. I prefer sitting here at the computer making pages of other people's photos. 

On another note. I have to tell a story. It is embarrassing for me, but in other ways it is rather funny as well.  Last night,  I had turned on the mattress cover warmer on my side of the bed, so that when  I crawled under the covers, the bed would be as warm as a toaster. Before I jump into bed, I invariably turn off that heater. Last night, I forgot to turn it off.  

Have you experienced spilling water on some of the heavier fabrics made a few years back, before all the light weight cheap fabrics came out? What happens it, because of the weave or something, water does not penetrate the fabric, but just runs off it.  

Remember that, it is why I woke up early this morning in a puddle of water. It was so hot this February night that I must have sweated like a cotton picker in the hot Texas sun...all night! instead of penetrating the fabric of my pajamas, it stayed inside on my skin. It is a good thing  I drink lots of water, or I would have become dehydrated. Seriously, I was drenched! What a mess. Bet I won't forget to turn off the heater before getting into the bed EVER again!

No comments:

Post a Comment