Sunday, February 5, 2017

Rain Forest Cafe



The Rain Forest Cafe seems like a very nice place to go although with all the things to see, I'm not sure I would have time to eat. Evidently though when one burns lots of calories at Disney World, he is more than ready to take eating seriously there at the care.  Oliver managed   to see some things at the aquarium while he was there and have some very cute pictures of himself as well.


Today, I've made several layouts for the Disney book, but I also managed to watch the last few minutes of the foot ball game...the minutes that counted. How exciting it was.  While I was not rooting for either team, we used to live outside Boston. While we were there we went to the only professional football game I have ever seen in person. So I am a little closer to the Patriots than I am to the Atlanta team. LOL

Please pray that God protects our nation from those who are out to destroy it and its Christians. Pray that He is watching over us and will keep us safe. At times like this I like to picture us under his wing as is mentioned in Psalms 57:1 and Psalms 61:4 and other Bible passages.

No comments:

Post a Comment