Friday, February 10, 2017

So. What is 4D?



Well, just working on the book I hope to publish tomorrow night, I learned something new. Well actually, I didn't learn anything. I just read about something I didn't know about. I even read the dumbed down version...and I still don't get it. I learned that there is 4D. Yes, 3D, I get. But 4D? I hope you know what it is and why it is because I still have no clue.

Anyway, John and family went to Mickey's 4D Philharmonic Concert at Disney World.   They still have to have the glasses, just like in 3D. However, I don't know if they are the same or different. I feel like I need to know and understand this...well at least I did, until I just gave up my pursuit and decided I can live in the dark. The younger generations are growing up not knowing much more important things. So, even without 4D, I'm way ahead. ;)

Please pray that the unruly, law breaking youngsters of all ages grow up a bit and quit making it dangerous to live around these 'tolerant' beings.

No comments:

Post a Comment