Sunday, March 12, 2017

Time




As my husband would tell you, I spend a lot of time at the computer. Actually, he would say I spend all my time at the computer. I hope you can tell that is an exaggeration.  

Actually, today, one of my busiest at the computer,  I've been at it for about seven hours. I've read lots of email, mostly forwards and  political  news.  I've played Words with Friends. I have not checked FaceBook today...I'm sure I'm missing a lot. 

What I've enjoyed the most is making layouts for my next book. In all that time, I've only come up with 5. I worked about one hour on the layout above. However, I accidentally deleted it without saving it. All my work was lost and I had to start over.

In the past, Photoshop Elements has had a feature that saves ones work in 'recently edited files'. However, in this newest edition of Photoshop Elements 15 that feature does not work. There have been many, many of us very disgruntled about it and we have begged for a fix, to no avail. With that feature, I would not have lost all my work. It is crazy how with all the other versions of PSE I've had, that feature was a 'life saver' and now it is useless.

OK, so I started all over again. Of course the second time was not as time consuming. All the creativity had occurred. All I had to do was repeat the work. But it still took time.

This is our youngest daughter, the mother of the triplets. She is wearing Christmas presents and they are very pretty on her.

I am a Christian and therefore try to think positively. The Bible tells us in Philippians 4:8 what to think about:
"Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things."

That used to be easier for me. Today, the world is a sinful mess. It is hard to live without reading, hearing or experiencing directly the opposite of what God wants us to think about.

But we must keep trying. I would appreciate if you will pray for me on that topic. And I, in return, will pray for you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment