Thursday, March 16, 2017

Julia



Julia was very interested in all that was going on Christmas morning. I think she didn't miss a thing.  Therefore, we didn't get many pictures of her with her presents. She was right there with the boys, watching them with their gifts.

Here is one picture of her, taken from above; but it was so busy and colorful, that I decided to use the black and white trick. It is not good that the layout itself stands out more than the picture, yet I still like the soft look. 

She seems to study everything, soaking up knowledge. I would love to know what is going on in that brain of hers. I guess it won't be long until we'll have to wonder no more. I can hardly wait.

Today is her first birthday. Due to complications, she didn't get to celebrate that yet, but she won't know the difference. Considering her thoughts, can you imagine when she gets that birthday cake and is encouraged to dig into it?  I am living this over and over again in my head. I won't be able to be there, but I'll never forget it.

By the way, we were doing FaceTime with the family tonight and at the end Julia said, "Bye, bye". It was the first time she had spoken to us. Very sweet. Very sweet, indeed.

Praying for her and her brothers tonight. Praying that God will cover them with his wing and protect them from harm. 





No comments:

Post a Comment