Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Starting the New Year at the Aquarium


In a way, I'm bouncing back and forth in time. I'm not finished with my Christmas layouts; but I'm always having other pictures catch my eye, by begging to be made into scrapbook pages. This lone little picture called out to me recently. Today I heard from Leah, our granddaughter. She had some info about some photos I'd asked her about. I found out this one had been taken on New Year's Day at the Concord Mills Aquarium in Concord, North Carolina. She was with Trey, whom I do not know. I loved the colors, it is one of my favorite mixes. The layout went together quite easily...something I welcomed, since I've been  frequently  running into trouble lately.

Praying that good, solid, Americans send post cards to our president on Thursday to thank him for what he is doing for this nation and encouraging him to keep up the good work.

It is heart breaking for me to see and hear those who deride him consistently day after day...those who call him names and even try to keep him from accomplishing his duty to protect our nation.

I am praying, detractors are kept at bay long enough for President Trump to make America great again.

No comments:

Post a Comment