Monday, March 13, 2017

Time Well Used



Posting a few pictures of Ashley's Christmas. The cool thing is she has her fellow triplets, who are both boys, to celebrate with her each year.

I have several pictures of them together, but I picked out these few to make her  own  page. 

She collects tigers and if I were to try to tell you how many, I'm sure I would fail. She adds to them so frequently that she may even get another one before you read this.

The next piece here is from Max Lucado's book, Just Like Jesus.
It made me stop and think today. Perhaps it will you as well.

You Are Tweakable


What if, for one day, Jesus were to become you? Would you still do what you’d planned to do for the next twenty-four hours?
It’s dangerous to sum up grand truths in one statement, but I’m going to try. If a sentence or two could capture God’s desire for each of us, it might read like this: “God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus.”
That’s good to know, right? You are tweakable. You aren’t stuck with today’s personality. Where did we get the idea we can’t change? If our bodies malfunction, we seek help. Shouldn’t we do the same with our hearts and our attitudes? Jesus can change our hearts. He wants us to have a heart like his. Can you imagine a better offer—than to be just like Jesus?



No comments:

Post a Comment