Friday, April 7, 2017

COLORFUL


Now, here is a way to have fun with hair color. Spice it up a bit! Ashley went all out with dyes.

Is this really my grand daughter? I'm the one who wants to stay away from dying my hair. Mine grows so fast and I always figured if I colored it, I would have to do it every other week, because... it grows so fast! I would always have roots of natural color showing.  It would also be too expensive and way too much trouble.  Thankfully I don't really need to dye it yet. Although I don't ever plan to, I'm sure there will come a time when it looks like I should. Perhaps when that happens, I should let Ashley give me something a little different. Then no one would notice my new growth or even my wrinkles.
Might be worth a try. LOL

But even though Ashley can pull it off...I'm sure I could not.




No comments:

Post a Comment