Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Not My Cup of Tea


The Mad Tea Party ride in Fantasyland at Magic Kingdom is one of the favorites at Disney World. It's a spinning ride, a type of thrilling ride, that the whole family can enjoy...well at least some families. From the look on Daddy Greg's face in the bottom picture, we might surmise that this is NOT his cup of tea.

I remember riding it years ago.  I thought it was fun at the time. Of course practically anything is more fun than keeping up with the news now. There is so much tragedy! I won't even mention any of the many problems facing us today. It is over powering. If it were not for Christ, our Savior, there would be almost no good news. 

Over again I am praying for God to give our leaders the wisdom to settle things and to bring us peace, if that is possible...and victory it it is not possible to keep the peace.









No comments:

Post a Comment