Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Tigger and Aussie

Disney World is home to lots of photo ops and this one amused me. These pictures were taken at the Crystal Palace. Tigger approached the table wanting to pose with everyone. These two pictures are one result. Others at the table had photo shots taken as well.

Much could be said about these pictures, but I don't know what? I really like to have all the info before posting, but it doesn't always work out that way. In this case, I don't know much at all...but I have piles of files...lots of photos. Wish I could put them all into layouts, but I doubt I'll live long enough. That is not an announcement of anything, just a comment of the number of pics and the amount of time it now takes me to get anything done.

Speaking about not being able to accomplish much in a day, our oldest daughter, Kim is visiting and helping us out around the house and yard. She is quite a worker and VERY helpful, doing many tasks we just haven't been able to finish over the last 6 months or so.

We are thankful for all our children...and proud of all six. God has blessed us well.

And I don't want to neglect to say how much we love our grandchildren as well...all 10 or them.

No comments:

Post a Comment