Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Abbs and Apps

I'm copying what I wrote on my layout, in case you are viewing this on a small device.

Years ago, we
talked about  abbs       
now abbs  are  the
rage!  Everything
is done with an abb.
Take, for example
these two selfies of
Chelle. Yes,
these special affects
are the result of an
app and I need
to learn about it.
These are really 
cute photos!

By the way, the pictures themselves are much better on a larger device as well. I especially like the first one.

Well, for pleasant news...we took our first boat ride of the year. It wasn't a very long ride, but it was very pleasant. The weather was perfect. 

Our life group was particularly small tonight. Several had other things come up...important things...to keep them away, so the rest of us went for a ride.
I always enjoy our first few trips each boating season, for we can see all the new additions and other improvements on the houses that line the lakes shores. It is amazing the changes that take place each winter. People pour lots of money into their homes...making for beautiful 'scenery'.




No comments:

Post a Comment