Monday, May 29, 2017

Feel the Vibe



Since many of you may be viewing on small screens, I'm copying the text from the layout itself:

Greg and Aussie were walking around down- town, Nashville. Aussie loves the ‘big’ city and would love to live right in the middle of all the action. He feels the energy and the vibe! They are standing on the John Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge with the Life and Casualty tower in the background. Naturally (?) he has his Rubik’s cube along. I guess that is in case he runs across a competition.
I  told Aussie that if he really wants a penthouse there, or anywhere any time soon, perhaps we 
should start a Go Fund ME page. Of course with his ability to make things happen, maybe I should 
just stand back and watch. Meanwhile I’m reading the Wall Street Journal. I have some things I’d 
like as well.
                                                              May 22, 2017

While I am the grandmother and completely joking, I think he is quite serious. We'll just wait and see.

In the mean time, I'm praying that our country comes to its senses and pulls together to make America great again. I really don't think that is possible without God, so I'm praying for his protection as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment