Monday, August 14, 2017

Love Trumps Hate


Julia looks so cute in her new tartan skirt. Here she is with her mommy at The Choice City Butcher and Deli in Fort Collins.

I'm not sure what happened last night to take my attention off the blog, perhaps I fell asleep at the wheel, but I had started to post this layout, but never finished. I remembered earlier today, but have been too busy to do anything about it. So, now this will be posted tonight instead. I promise I will stay awake long  enough to hit the 'publish' button.


It turned out to be a quite frightening weekend. Police officers were pulled aside...not allowed to do their jobs, while extremists on opposite sides beat anyone who got in their way.

While watching the news tonight, I wasn't sure these things were happening here in the United States. It looked like war torn countries where people are starving.

Why have we allowed this? Why have we stood back and allowed our students to be indoctrinated? Were we too interested in acquiring things? What is our excuse? Sadly, we will all pay the price.

The only way I keep going is knowing that God wins in the end. He allows us choice and we make very poor ones, causing suffering.  But again... GOD WINS IN THE END. If we are on His side, we also will win.

Love trumps hate and Good trumps evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment