Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Possible TV Comedy



I'm just about to publish a new book. It is amazing that I have made so many layouts this year which have not found their way onto this blog. I do end up making more than one a day, and I've somehow missed many days of blogging this year.  It just seems like some days are over before I have a chance to think...thus, no blog spot that day. Not that my blogs generally show any sign of thought... 

Back to my point that many of my layouts that end up in books, never make it here on Rightly Opinionated.com. 

Swinging back to July and our time with the triplets, here is one of those layouts. 

According to the Urban dictionary, the triplets could be considered  a trip... meaning  they are funny, amusing, and abnormal in a positive way.  They have a way about them that can keep us laughing. I've often said they should do a TV comedy show. I came to find out that they had actually considered pursuing that, but decided against it.

It was great having them here  in July and we  wish there were some way they could get here from TN more often than they do. We are very  thankful when they do come visit.


As an added thought,  the kids can also sing well. It could be a musical comedy. I say that to bring up an email from Max Lucado sent out yesterday. He told about how Beethoven spent hours playing a broken harpsichord in his  old age. He did that because he had become deaf. He couldn't hear it at all, but in his memory, he could hear it just the way it had been when he was young. His memory was still good.

That thought led me to think about something I've pondered quite a bit, since I really like to sing, but just don't have what it takes to really make it sound good. Mostly, I sing when I'm alone. I sing to God, since he is always here with me. And you know what? I know he loves to hear me because he can hear it the way it should sound.

So go ahead and sing out to him. Praise his name.

No comments:

Post a Comment