Friday, September 22, 2017

Never Go Back?



I was told years ago that one should never go back and make improvements on a layout. Otherwise a person would never ever be done. She who is the perfectionist will never finish her work. Well, I have followed that advice somewhat.There have to be exceptions to the rule. For example here  I have two separate layouts. The one on top is much more pleasing to the eye...at least to my own. I will probably end up changing the second one before I publish it in a book. 

As you might  guess we generally take more than one picture in order to get all of us facing the camera and smiling at the same time. Sometimes, it is quite a trick to get us all with our mouths closed at the same time because, generally we are all talking at the same time.....or at least 1/2  of us at any given time. 

When someone has her eyes closed, I can remedy that by switching heads from one photo to another.

I'm not sure what Robin was telling Phyllis in the top photo, but I will have to ask her. I hope she can remember. 

Lydia is Paulette's granddaughter, whom I imagine, will want to start her very own chapter of ORU (Opinions R Us)




No comments:

Post a Comment