Sunday, September 24, 2017

Think Positively


I was amazed to see a video of Brittanie flipping five times consecutively. I knew she could earlier, but I just hadn't thought that she could still do it. WOW, DOUBLE WOW. It makes it even more fun now to see Ava starting to develop her  gymnastic skills. 

I've always been concerned with those who stuck their heads in the sand to avoid knowing the terrible things that were going on around them...to focus on the positive. I realize we should focus on the positive, but it is not good to be completely ignorant of the ugly things going on around oneself. We need to know in order to help keep evil from multiplying in and around our lives and affecting our society as a whole.

Knowing this and having known most of my life, I am having more and  more thoughts about hiding myself...could I be a snowflake? Could it be that in my old age I am reverting to childish behavior and feel defenseless against those who might say  or do things that might affect me adversely?

Pray for me and I will pray for you...We can stand up tall with Christ, who can do it all. Jesus is Lord and He wins in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment