Saturday, September 16, 2017

West Fest Mountain Stage



I read that  Bohemian Nights at the new West Fest Mountain Stage in held in the Old Town part of Fort Collins, CO annually. This is the first I've heard of it. I am still not familiar with all the involved activities, but I do have these pictures of Caleb and Oliver  trying out some  instruments.  Even though, Caleb seems to be a trumpet natural ( just my thought after seeing the pictures), I really enjoyed seeing him with the saxophone. His father played the sax well while in high school. It was sad to me, when it was stolen from him his freshman year in college. 

It was a gorgeous day today, but we were both so tired that we just stayed inside and rested. Getting old is not for sissies.

We've been treated to a skunk attack tonight. I'm not sure how close to the house it is, but it smells very close. I'm hoping I can sleep and that the smell dissipates by morning. This would probably be a good time to have a C-pap machine like Ron. He has already strapped his on and is in a dream world.

No comments:

Post a Comment