Sunday, October 29, 2017

Misplaced Indians Fan



Our son Tim has the best of two worlds...at least he thinks so. He lives near the beach in Florida, yet 
he can still watch and root for the Indians, an Ohio team.  As you can see, he is very happy about that.

I've recently been asked what it takes to make me happy. When asked that question, I can think of lots and lots of things...nearly all of them involve my family. I love them all and love to see them. I especially love to see them smiling, like Tim is here. Yes, that makes me happy.

But a deeper question  was asked by his sister, Chelle yesterday on FaceBook:

How do you achieve happiness? What makes you happy and keeps you fulfilled?

It is a much deeper question, and one we should probably think about.


No comments:

Post a Comment