Saturday, October 21, 2017

North Carolina Museum of Art


When I got this picture of our granddaughter, Leah, I was thrilled to see such a wonderful background for a photo. I had never seen or even heard of this place before. As you can see, it is at the North Carolina Museum of Art in Raleigh, North Carolina. I would like to read more about these arches, but I have not located any information yet.

We are in information overdrive these days, yet I'm still looking for more on these arches.  

Since 'news' and views and even fake news is being poured on us 24 hours a day now, there are some who have retreated into their own heads and just don't listen. We must find a happy medium, so that we know what is going on and why, but are able to keep ourselves from going absolutely nuts over it all. I find humor  lets me be informed without going insane over it all.

May God bless this nation's attempt  to draw nearer to him.



No comments:

Post a Comment