Monday, November 20, 2017

I Am Thankful for These Boys



Fort Collins is a special kind of town. It is picturesque. Of course it may be mainly that these cute grandchildren are really the best thing about all the photos.  I really appreciate these big smiles.

It has been too long since I've seen Oliver and Caleb in person and given them a big hug. But they are not lonely. This picture was taken by their maternal grandmother, who was in town with them that day.  

I am thankful for the photograph.

Many of us are mentally making a list of things for which we are thankful this holiday season.   Naturally, my grandchildren are at the very top of my list, followed by their parents.

I know it is a very busy season, but you will profit by taking a little break. Actually write down things for which you are thankful. Before long, you may manage to get into a thankful mind set and then many, many things will come to you. Try putting your burdens away for a while. Try, try, try. I didn't say it was easy, but if you can manage it, you will be blessed and you can be a blessing to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment