Friday, November 24, 2017

Mr Turkey Recommends...


It has been a long time since I've seen a turkey so high on Thanksgiving. He seems to be celebrating this day. Happy to have been pardoned, bypassed, whatever...just happy to be alive.

The whole turkey community may be trying to push this idea, now that the Greene's have introduced it in Nashville...or more accurately, Antioch.

They decided to make something everyone in the family liked this year...a Japanese dish, Chicken with Broccoli and Pepper Tempura! You read that right.  It was a hit. Perhaps we should all give up our turkey and dressing next year.  Well, maybe you should. I think I'll stick to the traditional thing. 
I'm not sure I got enough of it on Thanksgiving day and may resort to roasting a turkey breast some day next week. One of my favorite sandwiches is a croissant with turkey and a cranberry, cream cheese dressing. 

Sorry about that Mr. Turkey.


Hope you all made a long list of what has made you thankful this year. Don't let it go, don't forget to be thankful each day. A positive life is a blessing to yourself and well as to others.



No comments:

Post a Comment