Sunday, December 31, 2017

The New Year




I've been extremely busy...the  good kind...with family here.  Christmas was the best we've had in decades, because we have not had little ones here to celebrate since ours grew up and left to spread themselves all over the country.

I have lots and lots of holiday pictures with which to make super layouts for this blog. I am just getting back to normal though. The only layout I have now is the one you see above. Christmas layouts will have to wait, because this one is timely.

Beth and Julia were here with their family for Christmas, so hopefully, you will see more of her soon.

But now, I want to wish you a Happy New Year's Eve and a very Happy New Year... Let's continue  to make America great again this year.  God Bless America.

No comments:

Post a Comment