Tuesday, February 27, 2018

New Shoes



Julia gets some new shoes while in Ohio.

My book about Christmas arrived today from Shutterfly. It is always fun to look through the books, even though 'm quite familiar with all the pages from working  with them so long.

I've worked on the next volume quite a bit today. I have 43 pages started already, so there is still no lack of pictures.  I have a few pages that may drop by the wayside as things progress...we will see.

At the present time, we have worn ourselves out already and it is only 11:00  PM, but I am already nodding off, so I will close now, with this short prayer, Now I lay me down to sleep. I pray the Lord my soul to keep. If  I should die before  I wake, I pray the Lord my soul to take. I wonder if little ones are still taught to say that prayer. I'll have to google to find out.....later.....

No comments:

Post a Comment