Thursday, March 29, 2018

Blue Sky and Cool Stream



It's great to be back. I've been sick a couple of weeks and unlike other times, I haven't really been scrapbooking.  I've been working logic puzzles instead. It is very encouraging to me. Glad I still have my faculties at this age and when  I'm really not feeling up to anything physical.  

This page goes right along with where we were when I disappeared from  this blog for a while. We are back at the Colorado Tae Environmental Learning Center in the beautiful state of Colorado.

Caleb was on spring break the week these photos were taken and Julia and Oliver were very happy to have him home with them for a change. They really enjoy being together. I can really not think of something more pleasant to do in spring weather than just what they have done. They have shed their shoes and gone wading in the stream of cool water.  And of course, I have always been enamored by stones. Yes, I'm easily occupied. I have a small collection. So it doesn't surprise me a bit to see them interested as well. 

Look at that beautiful blue sky...one of the things I really like about Colorado. As much as I love my own state...we just don't have as many blue sky days here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment